Who can benefit from life coaching?
Those who want:
- More enjoyment, balance and less struggle at home and at work.
- Better personal and/or professional relationships.
- To fulfill their ideas, dreams and goals in life.
- To make a change.
- To identify what is truly important.
- To develop more confidence and clarity about life.
- Less frustration and more satisfaction daily.
- To successfully manage time, family, money, and health.
What’s the difference between life coaching and counseling?
- Counselors work with clients to heal and recover.
- Life coaches work with clients to develop and act
- Life coaching does not analyze people to find out why they are the way they are.
- Life coaching helps individuals get from where they are to where they want to be.
What’s the difference between coaching and consulting?
- Consultants are hired for their expertise in a specific area such as finances or home remodeling.
- Coaches are hired because they know you are the expert in your life.
- Consultants are hired to give you advise and provide you with answers.
- Coaches are trained to ask effective questions that will help you to discover your own answers.
How do I find the right life coach for me?
- Make sure the life coach charges reasonable fees that represent his or her training and experience.
- Look for a life coach that has invested in themselves with training from accredited organizations.
- Ask for training credentials.
- Ask about the life coach’s philosophy. Does it fit with your values?
How does life coaching work?
- One-on-One life coaching sessions are scheduled at your convenience from weekly to monthly and are conducted face-to-face or by phone. Most people are finished within 3-5 months and have produced the results they were looking for.